Thursday, October 8, 2009

What my fat ass is up to


I have got to get back to blogging regularly again. God forbid anyone misses any of the importunates of my exciting daily drama. Actually, there has been not so much drama as of late. Which is fricken wonderful. The latest was the Drunkle Uncle saga, and I am happy to tell you he is FINALLY out of the hospital. He got out yesterday and THANK SO MUCH for all your prayers and kind words. I am hoping and praying that he does the right thing for himself, it's all I can do.

How bout a gratitude list to get me going again. It's been too long and I have much to be grateful for~~
  • I had a follow up meeting with Princes new school and they are PLEASED WITH HIS PROGRESS. WHEW! I knew my boy could do it!

  • Drunkle Uncle is home and on the mend. Hopefully he won't be stopping by any liquor stores and time soon.

  • Its fall and I am so glad to have all that hotness go the hell away. Queenie does not like to sweat-unless of course if its during all that hot sex that I still ain't gettin' any of. Dammit

  • Even if there was the sex going on, where the hell would I have it? I have a house full. BUT I am grateful for that as well. I just love my family-I really do.

  • Sister is still here and I am so glad she has stuck it out and stayed here. There's no going back for her now. Thank you GOD.

  • Blasto-Butter Popcorn. Nuff said.

  • The ability to get up and go to work every day, since I don't see anyone busting down the door to pay my bills. Mama need her a sugar daddy.

  • Actually I DON'T need a sugar daddy, I have always been able to support myself and my family. For this I AM grateful.

  • Good meetings and great recovery friends. WE can not do this alone.

  • Iced Coffee. Not that Starbucks shit either. My own home brew is the best!

  • I have actually been thinking about the holidays coming up. I used to DREAD this time of year. Now I look forward to having my family over for holiday dinners-we have the best time. Love them.

  • Good health. For the most part all of us are pretty happy and healthy. This is HUGE.

  • For our troops, God bless them all.

  • Blogger buddies, I read everyone daily. I suck at comments, but I DO enjoy reading y'all

Oh and how could I forget BEJEWELLED BLITZ. Yea, like I need to be sitting here gettin' secretaries ass clickin' away like it's my damn job trying to get to first place every friggin day. Yep, just what my ass needed.

I hope you all have a blessed day...QUEEN....OUT

5 comments:

diane d said...

So glad Drunkle Uncle is home from the hospital!

I love, love, love your list!!!!! (Especially the Blast o Butter!!)

Gin said...

Queeneeee! So happy to hear from you. You sound like you are doing well! I am so happy!

Syd said...

Glad that all is going well. Thanks for the update. I've missed your posts.

Robin said...

You are so expressive in your writing it's like you are sitting beside me talking away :) I check your blog every day to see if there's anything new, and because you are one of my favorites, I've linked you to an award.

Come on over and claim it :)

DM said...

yes, you really need to get back to this regularly.

sheesh, who am I going to learn great terms like "big donkey dick" from?????

peace