Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sick

You know what I want? What I really want?

I want someone to take care of my sick ass. I been down and out about a week and it's gettin' old. I want someone to bring me some really good meds - you know something to make me forget how effin sick I really am. Someone to bring me some goddamn soup. Someone to pick up around here while I'm busy hacking up a lung. Someone to care about me, really care. Care enough to just do what's needed to baby my sorry ass into healthiness. I don't think thats too much to ask. I really don't. waaaaaa waaaaaa waaaaaa...... QUEEN.....OUT

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((Queen)))

I'm sorry, sweet darlin'.

Gin said...

Sending you virtual chicken soup RIGHT NOW! Feel better. I just got over a bad cold myself. It sucks! Feel better!!!!

Hurricane Rojo said...

BO will.

I mean the Messiah, of course.

Syd said...

I'm really sorry that you are sick. This is the time of year. Some good chicken soup is a priority. I don't know if it actually does much good but it feels like it is which sometimes matters more.

Wait. What? said...

Ugh - I hear ya ! I hope ya get to feeling better soon. You sound miserable!
(hugs)