Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sober Sunday


  • Not too much exciting has happened around here since my last post.


  • No falls, accidents and most importantly no one I know has dropped dead in a few days


  • I went to a great meeting tonight, well they are ALL great really.


  • My cousins wife was there and I love her to pieces.


  • My drunks and I had a meeting, in the rain before the meeting in the parking lot


  • We also had one after for about an hour-GOOD TIMES-still raining-we didn't care.


  • I got to go to dinner with my sister tonight, we laughed and laughed and laughed some more


  • She needs to move in with me so we can do that more often and more importantly she actually likes to clean house and I despise it. HA!


  • We are planning a family reunion for this summer, I cannot wait.


  • I have a few new followers, thanks for all the love and comments.


  • I love my followers and my fellow bloggers


  • I read you all daily and enjoy the experience, strength and hope you all share.


  • I am happy that I am on this new path-this new journey-into a clean and sober life. I like me now and I would never have that without AA.


  • I was told to stick around until the miracle happened and I'm glad I finally listened.


Until next time QUEEN.....OUT



8 comments:

sober white women said...

It sounds like you had a nice weekend. Hey your sister can come over here and clean all the wants. I could put her on laundry duty and that would keep her busy for days!
Kelli

Anonymous said...

Glad you stuck around too! You are a miracle.

Unknown said...

What a great list...I love it...and I am so glad you are sticking around...we love you too!

G

Sage Ravenwood said...

Love this post. Sober Chick works on so many levels. (Hugs)Indigo

Hurricane Rojo said...

You are such an awesome inspiration to so many.
I have something personal to share with you. Can you email me?

steveroni said...

Queeneeneeee...and for you the miracle happened, and keeps on happening! Praise God! I LOVE to read your "up" blogs, and also LOVE your sense of humor.

Thanks!

Syd said...

I'm glad that you're here too. And that you had a good weekend. Just catching up on blogs after being out of town.

dAAve said...

nice list