Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Prayer Request


A very funny, brave, kick ass blogger friend of mine needs all of us. She can be found here. Her name is Heather and she needs a place in your prayers, if you would be so kind. She has Crohn's Disease and is having complications that warrant some special prayers. Please visit her page and see why I love her to pieces and wish her a speedy recovery. I know all my recovery friends have a Higher Power in their lives. Please ask Him to watch over Heather and her family. I love you guys and thank you for your kindness. QUEEN......OUT

8 comments:

Hurricane Rojo said...

You truly are the Queen.
I am honored that you posted this prayer request for me.
Love ya, GF!

Unknown said...

On my way to read her blog and sending prayers of healing to her!

G

sober white women said...

I am sending one up now.
Kelli

Syd said...

Thanks Queenie for sharing. I'll go there now.

DM said...

Ok, will do. And I'll pay her a visit... anything for my blog Queen. LOL

Sage Ravenwood said...

I stopped over to offer prayers on the smoke hon. (Hugs)Indigo

Bill said...

I'm on it.

Lou said...

I'm late..perhaps the prayers have been answered? Update soon, please.