Saturday, January 24, 2009

When did THAT happen? I Musta been drunk


Ok, so whenever I get together with my sister, lets call her Viv, we get to laughing so hysterically that one or both of us pee our pants. It's usually her that exclaims "I just peed a little!". Effin hilarious. Well a few months ago, I was telling her that my Dr. says I am POST menopausal. I am ONLY 44 years old for crying out loud. Not that I'm complaining mind you. So she asks me well when did that happen? Didn't you KNOW that you were "changing"? I thought about it and told her "I think I WAS DRUNK while I was "changing" I really do! She thinks this is soooo funny(and so did my Dr. when I told her), that I went through menopause in a drunken stupor, so no hot flashes, no moodiness etc. I was just constantly drunk or hungover and feeling like crap all the time and little did I know that I was a changin'. So anyhow......
What else. Yea, Viv and I and our sons' go on vacation every six months or so. That's always a hoot and a half. Let me just say this, we can clear out a restaurant like its our job when we get to laughing so hard at the stories we all tell. Viv's son (my son from anotha motha) is a six foot tall 13 year old comedian who has been entertaining us from the moment he was expelled from his mamas uterus. I love that boy like a fat kid loves cake. I just went to pick him up so he can stay the night. What was I thinking? You have to sleep with one eye open with him around, I've seen his handiwork on his mother and others when they are sleeping. I just got a new web cam and he has made some "interesting" videos already. Yes the boys' got talent, I swear he could make some serious cash if he took his show on the road someday. Just as long as he don't forget his favorite auntie Neenee when he gets all rich and famous..........
So my sister Viv told me that she was gonna move in with me the day after her birthday (which was Oct. 29) and I AM STILL WAITING for her arrival. We would have sooooo much FUN if she would just take that chance and DO IT ALREADY! The fun would be good for both of us and more importantly MY HOUSE WOULD BE SPOTLESS!! haha. So Viv reads this, and I want you to know YOU ARE STILL WELCOME HERE Chiquita.
Have an awesome night my blogger buddies. Peace

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always look forward to your posts! This is hysterical!

J-Online said...

Sounds like you have a great relationship with your sis and family. That's awesome. Keep laughin queenie!

Anonymous said...

I adore you. And my face is hurting from laughin right now.

Ps. I really did pee a little. Had to change my underweare after you left. Don't think HE thought it was funny. Poor bastard

Lou said...

Soooo funny about the menopause. Not a recommended method, but hey it worked for you!

Oh, you have to delete my link in your sidebar, and then put it back in,or my posts will not update. Don't ask, just do it;) (please)

ac said...

My sister and I almost send each other to the hospital we laugh so hard. I'm glad you have that with your sister. You can't buy that!!!!! xo ac

Akannie said...

ROTFLMAO....

Your killing me here!!!!

Glad I found you.
(What?--you weren't lost??)

Proof positive that just because the monkey's off your back, doesn't mean the circus has left town....

Akannie