Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I have missed you all

Well, well, well....I see you have all been able to go on just fine without yer Queen for a few months. I though for SURE that everything would come to a screeching halt since I haven't been around! HA, I kid of course. Nothing is all about me anymore. Hasn't been for quite some time now.

So I will have to look around later and see what your all up to, hopefully its NOT no good!

I have been settling in nicely in my new castle. I actually LOVE coming home now! I used to dread it, loathe it. Now I look forward to coming home and dreaming of what I want and need to do to this house to make it my own, truly mine. I have lots of ideas, but I am going to take it one day at a time-just like my recovery. This is one of the many gifts I have received since beginning my journey in recovery. I am blessed, blessed BLESSED!!!

I will try to check in more often, I missed each and every one of you!

QUEEN........OUT

5 comments:

Bill said...

I love your new home! I was just catching up on your blog and saw the picture. Love it, and I know you do, too.
Congratulations! I'm glad you are doing well!

Syd said...

I hope that you will post more often. Missed you and your queenly ways. Glad that you are enjoying the new digs.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you are settled in and happy. Your house is just adorable!

annabkrr said...

Missed you too! Very, very glad that you are enjoying your new home!!!!!

Mucho love!

DM said...

h I have missed You!!!!! Hope your back for Good!