Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm feeling so grateful

Today I am so grateful for

  • a loving God who helped me stay away from that first drink today.
  • a great home group! I LOVE my recovering friends so.
  • a new contract at work guarantees me another three years with a great job/great benefits etc. Thank God!
  • a capable vehicle which I used to pick up two of my drunks to go to tonights meeting.
  • the ability to be able to help others.
  • the laughter and the sorrow shared at our meeting tonight.
  • the reminder that its not all peaches and cream in recovery.
  • ALL of YOU.

SWEET DREAMS to you all......QUEEN OUT

3 comments:

Bill said...

We're pretty good at taking a deadly business and having fun with it, aren't we?

Syd said...

Great list. I too realize that things are not all peaches and cream--some days just suck. But I learn from the sucking and the cream--that didn't come out right!!!

steveroni said...

Good blog, necessary reminders. And a fringe benefit of sober living--job security? Well, and you're probably a good worker.

PEACE!